Welcome to my blog, Tim’s Adventures! I have a lot of interests that I will likely blog including running, traveling, digital photography, gadgets, finance/rewards and current events. I’m going to use this as a place to write down thoughts on those topics and make major announcements. In fact, I’ll be making a major announcement next week, so stay tuned.
I do want to wish everyone a belated Happy 2009. I meant to launch my blog on New Year’s day, but my intentions were scuttled by other priorities such as cleaning and trying to recover from an illness.
Briefly, looking back at 2008, I was able to accomplish some significant things –
- Running my first full marathon in San Diego
- Getting my first professional promotion
- Getting another professional certification
- Paying off more student loans in full
- Taking a trip to India and Experiencing an Indian/Hindu wedding
- Staying connected with friends and family.
I am very excited about 2009. I have a few things that I would like to accomplish –
- Learning a foreign language (preferably Chinese)
- Running my second marathon
- Paying off more loans (car and student loans)
- Taking another overseas trip
- Joining a soccer league
- Eating healthy more often
- Learning how to use a digital SLR camera.
These are only a few things that I want to do in 2009. I know 2009 is going to be infinitely better than 2008. Whatever your goals for 2009 may be, good luck in the pursuit of those achievements.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will find my future posts informative and enjoyable.