My apologies for the lack of posts and sharing of articles. I haven’t been feeling the greatest the past 4-5 days. The only way I can describe this is that I’ve been really tired when I have returned home from work. I feel alot better tonite and tomorrow I’ll be returning to the gym.
Other cool things that I have been working on….
1) Chinese class…it’s going well, but I need to spend some time catching up on the audio. It certainly hasn’t helped that I haven’t had energy for anything the past 4-5 days.
2) I bought new running shoes! Asics again. In my almost 4 years of running, I’ve stuck with the Asics brand. Asic shoes have been very good to me and more importantly my feet. I certainly appreciate the gel soled shoes. These will be the shoes that get me through marathon training and the Grandma’s marathon.
3) Speaking of running, I still haven’t had any beer since I kicked off training. Its been good, but I am looking forward to having some at the finish line.
4) Closed 3 credit cards. Opened (attempting to open) 1 new one. Will hopefully expand on this topic in a different post.
Things in progress –
1) I want to move the site to the wordpress platform. tumblr is too hard to maintain and I don’t have alot of time to customize it to where I’d like the site to be. In addition I am going to purchase a domain name as well.
2) I am in the middle of paying off my car loan and using my tax returns to pay off most of another student loan. Additionally, I am going to build another 2,000$ in liquidity.
3) I am looking at two major purchases this year – a digital SLR and an Apple Macbook. After I complete the terms of item #2, I’ll make one purchase. Then probably towards the end of the year, I’ll make the second purchase. Or maybe if I am crazy, I’ll make the purchase at the same time 🙂
That’s all for now. I promise to be better about posting. Off to sleep now.